Sunday, April 8, 2012

gPG Garganega Pinot Grigio

Name: gPG Garganega Pinot Grigio
Variety: Pinot Grigio
Region: delle Venezie
Country: Italy
Year: 2010
Price: $8.95

Winery Review:

gPG is from the delle Venezie regions of northeastern Italy. A clean and crisp palate with plenty of texture and weight follows aromas of apples and zesty lemons. It's perfect with grilled white fish or light risotto. -Vintage Cellar

My review:
Smell - This wine smelled heavy of apples and lemon. It was really light and fruity. Overall, it just smelled good. 

Taste - At first, this wine was a little tart. Once I swished it around in my mouth, the tartness died down, but I didn't get a lot of fruit in the flavor. I tasted a lot of lemon in the wine. Overall, it was acidic. I wish it had more flavor to it, but it was a decent wine.

I tasted this wine without food.

No comments:

Post a Comment