Saturday, March 31, 2012

Primo Amore Moscato

Name: Primo Amore Moscato
Variety: Muscat
Region: Puglia 
Country: Italy
Year: 2008
Price: $8.95

Winery Review:

Straw-yellow with golden reflections and a delicate mousse. Fruity and very inviting, with intense scents of peaches and exotic fruit. Fresh and pleasantly sweet with a taste that reveals its varietal characteristic. -Vintage Cellar

My review:
Smell -The first flavor I could pick out from this wine was that of peaches. The rest of the fruit flavor I could smell actually smelled like exotic fruit and florals.

Taste -This wine was quite sweet. I could taste a lot of peaches in the wine. It also kind of tasted like flowers. I really liked the flavors in this wine. It was just a little too much for me. If this wine was a bit less sweeter, it would be very good and refreshing.

I tasted this wine without food.

No comments:

Post a Comment