Saturday, March 31, 2012

Obikwa Sauvignon Blanc


Name: Obikwa Sauvignon Blanc
Variety: Sauvignon Blanc
Region:Western Cape
Country: South Africa
Year: 2010
Price: $7.95

Winery Review:

Obikwa Sauvignon Blanc is the ideal summer wine and smacks of crisp tropical fruit with a smattering of gooseberries and fig. If you're planning a night out with mates - don't forget to bring along a bottle of this yummy potion!
-Vintage Cellar

My review:
Smell -This wine was really light on the nose. It smelled citursy. I got a hint of coconut and even a little wet dog smell.

Taste - This wine was hot in my mouth. I got this weird burning sensation in my mouth. I didn't get any fruit flavors in the taste. I did get a little oak flavor, though.

I tasted this wine without food.

No comments:

Post a Comment